Current Available Positions: Electronics Repair and Data Recovery Engineer
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- IT Department
We are currently looking for an experienced Electronics Repair and Data Recovery
Engineer, who possess a profound understanding of electronics theory and modern
data recovery processes. The following requirements must be met:
• Qualified applicants will possess solid electronics knowledge with the ability
to diagnose and repair microprocessor based PC logic boards to the component
• Candidates will be proficient with the use of standard electronic test
equipment including DVM, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and multi-meters.
• Directly related work experience building, testing, repairing and
troubleshooting a variety of PC board brands is preferred.
• Excellent soldering skills using conventional equipment to perform
through-hole and surface mount rework are required.
• BGA reflow and replacement, BGA re-balling experience is required.
• Must have technical ability to mechanically dismantle, test and assemble units
with the ability to isolate and identify unusual symptoms and failures.
• Have an overall working skill with electronics.
• Have experience repairing defective hard drives including read/write head
replacements, platter motor replacements, PCB repair.
• Have experience in logical data recovery
• Have experience with and recovering data from various types of RAID arrays
• Minimum of 4 years of experience
• Masters Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• Desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
• Proficient knowledge of Russian language is required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• In-depth knowledge of electronic circuit componentry and theory
• Ability to work independently and also within a TEAM
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to operate a PC and input data
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
If you are interested in joining our team please send a copy of your resume to
our Human Resources Department